January 2022 Update

After much prayer and input from the Secretariat we are in agreement that a March weekend is not prudent this year.  We will continue to monitor the pandemic, specifically locally and reevaluate again in the coming months.  As we stated late last year we will remain on hold until we are assured that the worst of this pandemic is behind us.